Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If You Weren't Here You Missed It!

If you weren't here for the Infamous Stringdusters concert, I have two questions - why not and where were you?

This was an amazing concert in a place with unmatched views and ambiance. The Lakeside Lawn provided incredible "ampitheater like" acoustics; the weather was perfect and the audience was delightful. It took many volunteers to pull it off, but in the end it was masterfully put together and everyone had a great time.

I cant' wait for the next concert in the
"Live at the Ranch" series. I'll keep you all posted when we come up with the next one.


Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that even little Mary Elizabeth made an appearance. She's a cutie!



I also had my trusty sidekick - Ms. Emma Huntsman up on stage with me to thank everyone for coming and making our inaugural concert a booming success.




The Americana Kids received $3000 in donations from the concert-goers which made all the effort worth it. They are very appreciative of everyone's generosity.

See ya around the Ranch!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment